There are so many reasons to volunteer. We all have amazing talents that can be shared with others.
Let us help you shine and share your volunteer experiences and skills with other people in Malawi to help change and save lives. We believe volunteering has the power to make real differences and help create a more connected, informed and empowered world.
Volunteering is rewarding, life changing and fun. It gives you the chance to make a positive change in the world, learn new skills, gain knowledge and practical experience of non profit. Volunteering enhances your life whilst on your trip and also afterwards by adding value to your C.V. It is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in another culture and learn about traditions, practices and lifestyles. Volunteering is a two way process.
Amazing friendships are made when you volunteer.
Love Support Unite is a small charity and we want our volunteers to be part of our charity family. Your contribution is so important to us.
We encourage groups to volunteer together. Join up with your friends or colleagues to share a life-changing trip to Malawi.
Volunteer and see the change you can make in the world. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about volunteering with us.
We are Love
- We are working towards a world where every community is self-sufficient. We are changing lives with our work.
- We believe that every child in the world should have the opportunity to succeed.
- We know that with little access to education, health care or training nothing will ever change for the better.
- We work closely with local communities and volunteers, to develop solutions that local people can implement and sustain themselves.
- We believe everyone has the opportunity to make a difference and to help another person in their own special way.
- We want you to come on this journey with us.
We are Different
- We believe that relationships matter. Everyone and every project should be treated individually and with respect.
- We run all our projects personally and closely to make sure they succeed.
- We evaluate and learn when they don’t. We have trained and experienced local people helping to manage projects on the ground.
- We believe in creating bespoke solutions to challenges and using resources carefully to ensure that investment is made in sustainable projects.
- We strive to inspire others to create their own solutions to the problems of poverty, education and health.
- We support community initiatives rather than impose our policies.
- We work with communities to create sustainable changes and we encourage communities to take ownership of projects. Projects do not flourish without responsibility.
We are Unique
- Everyone is unique and has their own abilities.
- We don’t believe in fitting individuals to projects.
- We want to discover your talents.
- We want to help you share your skills. That is why we have a whole range of projects for you to consider and we are happy to help you create your own bespoke project.
- We want you to love your time in Malawi, to love your project and to love the experience of changing the world.
- Our approach is holistic, making sure that everyone works together to make a project a success.
- We research our projects, talk to communities and their leaders.