Love Specs were created by the Love Support Unite Foundation to help support and sustain our amazing projects in Malawi and soon across Africa. Sold at festivals in the UK and across Europe Love Specs have won us support from artists such as Rudimental, Zane Lowe and many more. We have also worked on collaborations with fashion house Hype for Top Shop and many other creative projects. Love Specs is a growing brand in its own right and we are keen to expand and support this business help fund our charitable projects. We need the help of volunteers to do that.
Help us to Grow the Love Specs Brand
We are looking for volunteers to help grow our brand, these positions would be ideal for a student or intern looking to gain experience in their field while helping a good cause, this is not a requirement however. We are looking for the following skills:
- Motivated business and marketing students who want to run discreet marketing or PR campaigns for Love Specs
- Designers and brand managers to collaborate on developing our brand
- Artists, fashion students, film makers and creative people to collaborate on inspiring projects.
- Finance students to help with our financial strategy and cash flow forecasting.
- Event and Hospitailiy students to help with planning and organising events.
- Blue Sky thinkers, dreamers and visionaries
How Does That Help In Malawi?
These festivals support us by allowing us to Sell Love Specs and spread our message in and around the festival. In return we ensure that any funds gained from this support are sent where they can make a real difference to some of Malawi’s poorest communities. Visit the Love Support Unite website to read stories on how we and our volunteers are doing that.